Honey Sriracha Atlantic Salmon with Roasted Potatoes
Ingredients for salmon:
- 2.5 lbs fresh Atlantic Salmon, I usually purchase one large piece (skin on or removed)
- 3 tablespoons Tamari soy sauce (coconut aminos work in place of soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha ( you can add more if you like spicy)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- I like to check over the salmon fillet for bones and trim any tiny ends off, then I prefer to cut into 2-3 inch pieces.
- Next, place salmon into a 9 x 13 olive oil greased baking dish.
- Mix honey, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic and sriracha together until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture over salmon and season with sea salt and pepper to taste
- Bake salmon uncovered for 14-16 minutes until done.
- Garnish with fresh sliced scallions and serve.
- 2 lb. bag of baby Yukon gold potatoes
- cut potatoes in half and toss in 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 tablespoon of McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Garlic and Herb seasoning
- add 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, place potatoes cut side down to start and bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Once tender, turn potatoes cut side up, turn on broiler on high and broil potatoes for 2-3 minutes or until they get a nice crisp on them. Remove from broiler and transfer into a serving dish and garnish with parsley and chopped chives.