15 Minute Garlic Butter Crab Pasta
- 1 lb. canned crab fingers (claws, claw meat or lump crab)
- 1 lb. pasta of your choice
- 1 stick salted butter
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- red pepper flakes to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter over medium low heat and add minced garlic and olive oil and red pepper flakes.
- Add crab to butter mixture and add salt and pepper to taste. Heat crab through over low heat. Remove and set aside.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain water and add your crab mixture and mix gently until pasta is coated.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Simple and delicious, serve with toasted Italian bread or garlic rolls!!