S’mores Pudding Trifle
- 4 cups of Marshmallow creme
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 box (13.5 ounces) of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (5 ounce) boxes of chocolate pudding
- 8 jumbo marshmallows
- 1 regular size chocolate bar
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- Make chocolate pudding according to box directions and chill in refrigerator for a few hours, this step can also be done the day before.
- In a large mixing bowl, add marshmallow creme and heavy cream, mix with hand mixer until texture is smooth and shiny.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, fold the white chocolate chips into chocolate pudding and set aside.
- In your trifle serving bowl, put a layer of graham cracker crumbs, then start to layer with your marshmallow creme mixture, then a layer of chocolate pudding mixture. Repeat until you have another layer of each ingredient.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, place marshmallows onto skewers and toast them over a hot grill or stove.
- Place toasted marshmallows on the top of the chilled trifle, break up chocolate bar and add to the tops, then sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs and serve!