Sweet Curry Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 1 Whole cooked Rotisserie Chicken, shred and discard bones and skin.
- 2 tablespoons of Major Grey’s Chutney
- 12 King’s Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 4 Celery Stalks, washed and chopped in small pieces
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Remove skin and bones from chicken and discard.
- Shred chicken and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients to the shredded chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Add Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Slice your Hawaiian Rolls in half horizontally so you have a top and bottom to assemble your mini sandwiches.
- Take a sandwich bottom and add the chicken salad mixture on top (don’t be skimpy as you want a nicely stuffed sandwich) and then add the top half of the roll to complete your sandwich.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.