Easy Slow Cooker Turkey and White Bean Chili
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Cannellini or Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mild chilies, diced – If you like spice you can use one hot and one mild
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper – optional
- 1/4 cup half and half
- Salt and pepper to taste
Optional toppings to serve: Shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado, jalapenos, or tortilla chips
- Add turkey, beans, corn, chilies, onion, garlic to slow cooker. Stir in chicken broth, cumin, oregano, cilantro, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Add cream cheese and half and half 15 minutes before cooking is complete, cook on high until chili is creamy.
- Stir until all is incorporated, season with salt and pepper if needed. Serve immediately.